PVU Book Sale EXTENDED
Sales Details: Detailer
- 20% discount on all textbooks
- $85 ea. for Communication & Service (original $108 ea.)
- $125 ea. for Management (original $158 ea.)
- Textbooks included: Management (HR, Inventory, OSHA & Safety, Reputation, Finance), and Communication and Service
- Management is purchased by course, not as a series
- Available through December 31, or while supplies last.
- VPS credits can be redeemed if charging Patterson Account
- Customer will be invoiced and VPS Education Credit will generate if available, the credit will need to be applied by calling the A/R Department
- Goto to the PVU Store on pattersonvetuniversity.com
- No shipping fees for the books
- Textbook sales are NOT available through Pattersonvet eCommerce site. (This is the same process as we use for course registrations.)
- Maximum purchase per account: 10 books per course (For requests over ten, please email email@example.com to process request)
- Patterson is offering 6 online courses for Free! Check them out:
- LEADERSHIP FATIGUE: Identify what leadership fatigue is and what it looks like in your practice.
- TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE: Learn ways you and your practice can improve client relationships over the phone.
- THE POWER OF YOU: Leadership is not just for the privileged. It is for everyone, including you.
- PERFORMANCE COACHING: Learn how to celebrate employees, examine their progress and continue to encourage success.
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP: Improve leadership skills that empower your peers.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Develop skills around behavior, self-awareness and accountability. This is your career – own it.
- Monday, 4/6/2020, PVU launched a new, complimentary Telehealth – Curbside Care Course for veterinary teams! If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here to access!
- Jun, New Paid Class, 3 RACE credits Veterinary Practice Adaptation and Continuity Planning
- A sound business strategy includes adaptation and continuity planning. And even though many veterinary practices have established business continuation or disaster preparedness and response plans, it is abundantly clear the whole team plays a critical role in understanding and adapting to such events. Required actions may come in the form of operational and protocol changes. At the same time, in the face of business interruptions, pivots may be necessary due to facility failures, natural disasters, and communicable diseases. Learn how to identify planning needs and priorities while preparing your practice to not only survive but thrive in the face of a pandemic, disaster, or emergency. Develop your plan to pivot, adapt, innovate, and carry-on as a stronger business while including your entire team in the process.
- *NEW PVU Online Offering – Disinfection: Keys to Success!In collaboration with Virox® Animal Health, PVU has created a one-hour complimentary course on the correct disinfection practices needed in your practices.Disinfection is an important topic at any time, but as practices start to re-open doors, proper disinfection is no longer important; it is imperative!! Challenges exist because many of us are making disinfection mistakes that render our work useless. This complimentary course, created in collaboration with Virox® Animal Health, presents a guide for what you and your team need to identify gaps and opportunities when developing your disinfection program. Learn how a sound approach to cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting will make your practice safer for every person and animal that comes through your doors.Follow the link for more information and to register à https://www.pattersonvetuniversity.com/courses/disinfection-keys-to-success?client=**This course is good for 1 hour of Medical CE**
- Dental Courses are Making a Mark!
- PVU’s Dental 101 Courses! These courses are resonating with our customers. Since launching at the beginning of the month, we anticipate hitting 400 course registrations by the end of business today. That’s incredible and certainly indicates the need for this type of education. View the detailer here.
- New PVU Elective course launched today 2/11/21
- PVUelectives are one-hour RACE approved continuing education articles designed to build on veterinary practice foundational concepts.
Loss prevention is a vital component of risk management and critical to veterinary practice management. Now is the time to audit your practice’s loss prevention position.
- Enroll: It’s only $19.00* to access the continuing education article of your choice. *VPS credit eligible
- Enjoy: Read the 1-hour RACE approved continuing education article.
- Exam: Test your knowledge to earn your CE credit*. *80% to pass, and three attempts
Webinars (see Events Calender Page)
Vendor Specific Product Education
- In-clinic, RACE-approved training
- Real-life scenario practice
- Immediate feedback
- Improved skills + confidence
MAI Animal Health
is offering an Online Small Animal and an Equine Dental course that delivers 7.5 CE’s. This course is offered to both Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians.
Cost of the courses:
Your clinicians and Techs have 90 days to complete the course.
Simply go to the MAIanimalhealth.com website, select the “more information” tab, click on “education” in the drop down box choose your course, and register. It as easy as that, and the course is ongoing, sign up any time and gain 3 months access to complete the course, take the exam and obtain your CE’s.