Keeping patients warm during surgery and recovery has always been a challenge. Electric pads have a risk of overheating and circulating water blankets are easily damaged. Most warm air units require the use of an expensive disposable blanket or are actually refurbished used units.
The VetBedJet warm air system provides warm air flow comfortably either from under or from the top downward over the anesthetized patient. Your patients will recover more quickly and safely when performing any procedure which requires anesthesia or hypothermia prevention. Unit is not compatible with Mobile practices.
Note: I’ll provide a link to our site when the product is live
PRODUCT PROJECTED TO BE IN STOCK DECEMBER 2021. DOWNLOAD DETAILER HERE
The VetBedJet warm air system provides warm air flow comfortably either from under or from the top downward over the anesthetized patient. Your patients will recover more quickly and safely when doing any procedure requiring anesthesia or hypothermia prevention.
VetBedJet Warm Air System
– Set your own desired temperature with the aid of a remote, up to 110° F
– Remote control – Can be adjusted from across the room/ App available to control unit
– Lightweight – 9 lbs (Not including hose)
– Uses 110 AC power, UL approved
– Detachable and expandable hose – 3.8’ long
– Includes set of 3 different reusable warming blankets and cage connector
– Super quiet operation
– HEPA filter 0.3 micron high efficiency
– 2-year limited warranty (Not on blankets or filters)
– Dimensions: 17” x 10.3” x 5.8” high (Not including hose outlet)